The official name of the country is Macau Special Administrative Region.
95% of the total population of Macau is Chinese while the rest of the 5% comprise of people belonging to Portugal, Europe and other countries.
50% of the residents are Buddhists while the remaining 5% are Roman Catholics and Protestants.
Is a country located in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
Is located in the South-west of the Indian Ocean off the east coast of Madagascar in Southern Africa
Is an island in the Indonesian archipelago that lies between the South China Sea and the Indian Ocean and includes the enclave of Oecussis, located within West Timor.
Is a Portuguese footballer and one of the highest-paid football players in the world.
Is the second largest land-locked country in the world after Kazahkstan and is sandwiched between Russia and China.
Is a small landlocked country located in Western Europe bordered by Germany, France and Belgium.
A city-state and a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
Is an archipelago in the North Atlantic Ocean, west of Senegal, in Western Africa
Is one of the Lesser Antilles islands located in the Southern Caribbean.