The official currency in Ecuador is the U.S dollar since 2001.
The currency that was used before adapting to the US Dollar was called Sucre.
The main industries in Ecuador are petroleum, food processing and textiles.
The colors of the flag is yellow for the diversity in the country, blue for the sky and the sea, and red for the blood of those who fought for independence.
Ecuador has a lot of active and inactive volcanoes.
Ecuador was the first nation in 2008 to declare that nature has constitutional rights.
The official language in Ecuador is Spanish, in addition to some native languages spoken.
95% of Ecuador's population is Roman Catholic and the other 5% is made up of members of various other religions.
Ecuador’s Independence Day is on August 10th.
The capital of Ecuador is Quito which has the second highest population in the country.
The capital city of Ecuador.
Is the third largest country in South America and located in the central portion of South America.
Is a country located in the southeast of South America between Argentina and Brazil.
is a domesticated species of South American camelid.
Is located on the southernmost corner of the Caribbean Sea and lies northeast of Venezuela amd Guyana, just south of Grenada and Barbados.
Is situated on an isthmus in Central America bordering the Caribbean Sea and the North Pacific Ocean between Colombia and Costa Rica
Is situated in Northern Europe along the shore of the Baltic Sea and borders Latvia to the north, Belarus to the east and south, Poland to the south and Russia to the southwest
Is a country in West Africa. It borders Togo to the west, Nigeria to the east and Burkina Faso and Niger to the north.
Is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea.