The islands of Comoros are mostly volcanic with interiors that range from low hills to steep mountains.
Comoros has three official languages which are Comorian, Arabic and French. Nearly 98% are Sunni Muslims and the remaining 2% are Roman Catholics.
Comoros is a “Federal republic”. It gained independence from France on 6, July 1975 and celebrate their National holiday every year. The literacy rate is 56.5%.
Is an island that is situated in the Indian Ocean to the south west of Mauritius and Madagascar to its west.
Is located in the South-west of the Indian Ocean off the east coast of Madagascar in Southern Africa
Is an island located between the Caribbean sea and North Atlantic Ocean, north of Trinidad and Tobago.
Is bordered to the north, east and south by Senegal with a small coast on the Atlantic Ocean in the west.
Is a landlocked country in East/Central Africa, bordered by Uganda to north, Burundi in the south, Democratic Republic of the Congo on the West and Tanzania to the East.
Is a scattered archipelago of about 1,000 mountainous islands and low-lying coral atolls situated in Melanesia that lies to the east of Papua New Guinea.
Is an African country bordered by Gabon to the south and east, Cameroon to the north and the Gulf of Guinea to the west
Is situated in the Horn of Africa on the easternmost edge of Africa with the Indian Ocean to the east, Ethiopia to the west, Djibouti to the northwest, Yemen across the Gulf of Aden to the north and Kenya to the southwest
Is situated between the countries of Senegal and Guinea, in the western part of the continent of Africa
Short about Comoros
Is a group of islands located in the Indian Ocean, situated off the Eastern coast of Africa at the northern mouth of the Mozambique Channel.